INDUSTRY'S FIRST WARRANTY THAT PROVIDES LIFETIME RENEWABLE PROTECTION AND PRESERVES RESALE VALUE!
Exclusive to Segway Powersports Canada, Adventure Protection for Life protects your ride and your adventure. Our warranty program transcends the basics and champions protection and safety!
THE INDUSTRY'S FIRST LIFETIME RENEWABLE WARRANTY
Protect your adventure with the most inclusive warranty in the industry, offering 24, 36, 48, and 60 month warranty with the option to renew.
The only program that supports the resale value of your investment with the lifetime renewable component.
PROTECT MORE THAN YOUR RIDE, PROTECT YOUR ADVENTURE
Adventure Protection for Life includes roadside towing, a rental vehicle and lodging.
BEYOND YOUR ADVENTURE, PRESERVE YOUR INVESTMENT
Repairs are unpredictable and 'unexpected events' happen. By adding the Limited Hazard Allowance, Owners will have a one-time per year opportunity to repair their plastics, rims and wheels.
Adding the Prepaid Maintenance option to your warranty is the ultimate package and will keep you riding.
Connect with our customer service reps, Anthony or Candace, for more information.
AWilson@hoosier-offroad.com / CStlouis@hoosier-offroad.com
A – SEGAVL POWERSPORTS - COVERED COMPONENTS
1. Engine: block and all internal lubricated parts including the cylinder head, crankshaft, crankshaft bearings, camshaft, camshaft bearings, oil pump, cam followers, flywheel (modified excluded), timing chain – guides, tensioners and covers, sprockets, pistons, piston rings, connecting rods, pushrods, connecting rod bushings, rocker arms, rocker arm bushings, valve guides, valve lifters, valve springs, valve retainers, valve seats, valve covers and gaskets, intake manifold, exhaust manifold, diaphragms, oil pan, oil coolers, engine mounts. All related seals and gaskets included for any major repair mentioned above. (Minor leaks not considered as major repairs and are not included in the program).
2. Drive system:
• Transmission: case and all internal lubricated parts including the gears, bearings, flywheel, oil pan, mounts. All related seals and gaskets included for any major repairmentioned above. (Minor leaks not considered as major repairs and are not included in the program).
• Primary Drive: housing and all internal lubricated parts including the sheaves, gears, drive chain and chain adjuster mechanism, bearings, bushings, flywheels, sprockets.All related seals and gaskets included for any major repair mentioned above. (Minor leaks not considered as major repairs and are not included in the program).
• Differential: Trans-axle final drive housing and all internal lubricated parts including differential covers, axle shafts, drive shafts, hub bearings and rings, forks, universaljoint, constant velocity joints, CV boots, mounts. All related seals and gaskets included for any major repair mentioned above. (Minor leaks not considered as major repairs and are not included in the program).
• Transfer case: Housing and all internal lubricated parts, also including the four-wheel drive control system, actuators, encoder motor. All related seals and gaskets included for any major repair mentioned above. (Minor leaks not considered as major repairs and are not included in the program).
• Hybrid System (if applicable) – The electric drive motor / generator, magnets, and the alternating current (AC) controlling unit
3. Direction: Axle, steering stem shaft, steering shaft rings and bearings, bushings and nuts, steering tie-rod ends, steering links, steering link ends, spindle bushings, idler arm, pitman arm, rack, and pinion assembly, hydraulic steering pump, cylinder, valves, and lines. Steering wheel, handlebars.
4. Front and Rear Suspension: Swing arm and frame, swing arm shaft, swing arm shaft bushings and bearings, upper and lower control arms, wheel arms, spindles, knuckles and bearings, ball joints, all internally lubricated parts in the front fork tubes and front hubs.
5. Brakes Master cylinder, calipers, brake hubs, drum brake actuating cam / modulator, ABS command unit, speed sensor, hydraulic brake lines and fittings, lever, and pedal.
6. Fuel System: Fuel pump, injection pump, injectors, fuel tank, fuel tank sending unit, fuel pressure regulator, fuel flow valve (Petcock), metallic lines and fittings.
7. Cooling System: Cooling fan motor and shafts, cooling fan sensor, water pump, radiator / heat exchanger, thermostat, temperature gauge.
8. Electrical: Alternator, magneto, rotor, stators, rectifier, voltage regulator, starter, starter solenoid, distributor, ignition coils (electric), wiring harness, electronic control module (ECM), electronic ignition module (CDI), ignition switch and lock cylinder.
9. High Tech +: brake light switch, headlight switch, turn signal switches, USB sockets, auxiliary audio sockets, 12v and 115v power socket outlets, induction phone charger, engine starter push-button, CD reader and changer. Radio and stereo system (speakers not included), Bluetooth set to include microphone, hands free phone control and hands-free command control. GPS navigation system updates and programming (if system assembly is authorized to be replaced).
10. Roadside Service +: Emergency roadside assistance during the terms of the present program available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, across Canada and the continental UnitedStates. These services include towing (up to a maximum of 75 km away to a repair center), emergency battery boost, flat tire service, fuel delivery (up to 10 liters), winching service and lock-out service.
11. Rental Vehicle: A reimbursement up to fifty dollars (50$ CAD) per day will be authorised, for a maximum of four (4) days total during the term indicated for this present warranty if the repair is covered by the conditions indicated in the program and approved by Produits Avantage Plus. The owner of the vehicle is responsible to provide any proof of invoicing required by Produits Avantage Plus.
12. Lodging: A reimbursement up to seventy-five dollars (75$ CAD) will be authorised, for a total of four (4) days maximum during the term indicated for this present warranty if the repair is covered by the conditions indicated in the program and approved by Produits Avantage Plus. The vehicle must be immobilized more than three hundred (300 km) from the address indicated of the vehicle owner for this reimbursement to apply. The owner of the vehicle is responsible to provide any proof of invoicing required by Produits Avantage Plus.
Your extended warranty kicks in after the factory warranty.
Upon vehicle breakdown and time of repair, the owner of the vehicle must obtain authorization from Produits Avantage Plus (Administration) before repair may begin. All compensations and repairs provided by the present warranty program must be performed by and authorized automobiles repair center of Produits Avantage Plus with an authorization number. The claims department is open from Monday to Friday, nine-o-clock (9 AM) to five o’clock (5 PM), except for all holidays recognized by the government. Call 1.866.666.0181
"Oil changes are covered when you purchased the add on maintenance package. Pre-paid includes the maintenance parts and labor costs related to diagnostic fees, engine oil and filter change, CV Belt replacement, valve cleaning, fuel filter replacement, spark plug replacement, brake fluid replacement, engine coolant replacement, electric fuel injection cleaning. As well as the multi-point inspection costs relating to fluid levels and fluid conditions, battery charge, cable belts and fuses, lights and signal’s function, tire pressure and tread, Idler wheels and bearings, suspension system, transmission and drive belt, chain tension and lubrication. air intake system, exhaust system, braking system, steering system, clutch, and hand controls, lever, pedals, cables, hoses, and throttle, nuts, and bolts. Please refer to ‘General Conditions of the Warranty, E-13’ for more information.
No, the SEGAVL is exclusive to Segway Powersports vehicles.
Lifetime renewable or lifetime renewal security means that the original owner of the Segway vehicle has the possibility to continue to renew his policy indefinitely if the following requirements have been met.
• The premium for the prolongation of the warranty has been paid in full
• There has been no transfer of the program from the original owner
• The Segway vehicle still meets the Produits Avantage Plus program eligibility requirements
Those who purchased their Segway Vehicle in 2021 will have one year from the date of purchase to add the Segway Powersports Canada's Extended Warranty, Adventure Protection for Life, to their vehicle.
It is recommended to purchase the Extended Warranty the day of the transaction. If it has been more than 30 days after purchase, your vehicle will require an inspection.
Limited Hazard Allowance is valid for the complete duration of the extended warranty contract and can be claimed once per year.
24 months = Customer can claim twice, which is once per year times 2 years
36 months = Customer can claim 3 times; once per year times 3 years
48 months = Customer can claim 4 times; once per year times 4 years, and so on.
Also, note that this option does not affect the premium reimbursement eligibility, no matter if they claimed for the limited hazard during 3 years or not.
When the warranty’s term has concluded and the owner (signatory listed as the owner in the vehicle identification section of the contract), did not make a claim, they will be eligible for a refund of the premium paid for the contract at the time of sale. The owner is eligible for a refund up to $2,000 if all terms and agreements listed in both the contract and in section ‘General Conditions of the Warranty, E-12’ are met and respected. Available as separate options with a 36-month minimum warranty purchase. E.g. 36-month extended warranty sold for $2,100 + $400 (premium reimbursement option) = $2,500+ tx. After 36 months, if you haven’t submitted a claim and all of the terms listed are met and respected, you get $2,000+ tx back from the warranty company. See sections B and E-12 of the Conditions in the contract, pages 19 to 21.